Saturday, October 17, 2009

'Cloudy With A Chance Of MeatBalls' Movie Review


If you are a weather girl, your biggest break would be to deliver a forecast citing 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs... with spaghetti on the side'.

Who knew whether or not I would like this film at all. It could have swung both ways. After all we have seen the typical hero complex storyline and the falling slowly in love theme, but oddly enough this was surely a different way to tell a story, especially for the younger generation.

'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' had a slight twist to it which resembled a slight brilliance tangled in the storyline. A forlorn scientist who finally gets his big break only to be used and abused to the point where world domination comes to play and of course there must be a love interest poked somewhere in between the mayhem.

This movie stroke out all other new coming movies to the top and there were the occasional echoes of anchor showcased upon the closing act and overall good feedback, so I knew I had to give my view on this show's excitement in ratings.

To set my enjoyment aside for this one, I would tell you that you've probably seen this one already, if not something like it, but you would have a good laugh and there's no doubt the writers found a way to give it a new spin so much that it would not disappoint. Ratings can be misleading at times, but I know when a movie is good, it still winds up being in my top ten this year.

Lexa

______________________

Four and a Half Stars

Grade A-
______________________

No comments: